Thursday, July 15, 2004

What This Blog Is All About

Hi! Welcome to Everyday Author, my creative writing blog. In it you will find skits, scripts and original fiction in addition to unfinished works, works-in-progress, and even story ideas.

I created this blog to motivate myself to do more creative writing. I hope that this blog will do for my creative writing what my personal blog did for personal writing. Before I started my personal blog, I rarely ever wrote down my thoughts. Now, I post my thoughts frequently and have fun doing so...plus I get to share them with the world.

I encourage everyone who comes here to give me feedback on my writing. Tell me if you like it or if you hate it. Give me suggestions on how to make my writing better. I’m open-minded and can handle the criticism.

So, I hope that you enjoy the various creative things to pop from my head and keep checking back for more great stuff.

Everyday Author opened on July 15, 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home