Friday, September 10, 2004

Fiction Press: "Jorun vs. The Alarm Clock"

No new work yet, but here is one of the three short stories that is on my Fiction Press website.

I got the inspiration for "Jorun vs. The Alarm Clock" from one simple truth: many of us hate to get up in the morning. The buzz or siren of an alarm clock annoys many a person. The sad thing is how much we need alarm clocks. I know that I would definitely oversleep if I didn't have my alarm clock on. So, I thought...what if an alarm clock went off and wouldn't stop going? It's as simple as that.

This was the second short story I ever finished. It's also the first (and only time) I've tried to write anything that's near-creepy. However, I think the ending could've been done better. I'm no M. Night Shymalan.

Well, here is the link to "Jorun vs. The Alarm Clock.":
http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=270084

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home