Tuesday, May 24, 2005

What's In The Pipeline

It's been a little while since my last post (okay, over a month) but I finally have some stuff in the works for this blog. In addition to mining my archives for stuff, I am also working on brand-new stuff. Here's what I have planned for the summer and beyond:

  • A collection of short "blackout" comedy skits

  • At least two or three full-length comedy skits

  • A short story that I will write and post as a serial. I want to have about a week (or less) between posts.

  • Some short play exercises to help me as I consider writing a full-length play

  • A major "summer" project of some kind. It could be the play, a collection of short stories, a screenplay, or a full-fledged novel or novella.



Every summer I say that I will do more writing and instead I end up regretting that I didn't do anything. I hope to change that this summer and do some creating of some kind. In the meantime, expect a post of some kind within the next week or so. I just started the "blackout" skit collection and when I finish a few, I'll post them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home