Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Fiction Press: "An Unusual Encounter"

I'm going to have to explain this short story a little bit. You see, I had this grand idea of writing a bunch of stories that took place in a world much darker, sadder, and bleaker than the one we currently live in. I even got the idea to give it the ironic title Happy Times. "An Unusual Encounter" would have been one of the stories in this never-completed collection. The story really ended up being a test for me to write something dark in tone. The story deals with an encounter between a black man and a white man. I won't reveal anything else other than that. I will warn you that the story does contain some violence and it's suitable for more mature readers.

You can read "An Unusual Encounter" at my Fiction Press site: http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1641863

Feel free to leave a review on that site (positive or negative) or give your thoughts by commenting on this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home